Saturday, August 25, 2012

SEXY EYES: Clinique gel eyeliner

I have to admit, I really like this eyeliner.

Today is my second day wearing this from 6:30am- 9:00pm. It did stay on with no smudges, and it is definitely better than the MAC eyeliner, which began smudging by 11am. The Clinique eyeliner, however, did not burn and maybe, I touched it up once during the day, which is great because I am busy at work.

If you apply it with a light hand, it'll go on with ease.


There are two things I honestly don't like and these are:

  • The brush: This is only useful for that winged look
  • If you use too much; it can go on kinda thick, which isnt good for daytime...especially in a professional setting.
Pros:
  • Long lasting
  • True color
  • It can be used on the water line 
  • Cheap! 
All in all, I will purchase this product again because it is affordable $15 at Sephora.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment