Friday, August 24, 2012

Givenchy Healthy Glow- NEW!

I walked into Sephora looking for a blot powder. But as always, the sales associate will show you something completely different.  She introduced me to Givenchy Healthy Glow Powder. I was a bit unsure about this because when I opened it, it seemed kinda creamy in texture. And it was not what I was looking for.

So here's what it looks like:



 While its very neatly packaged and small, I see this as a light highlighter. You really gotta swirl the brush around in the compact in order to see a glow on your skin. I would recommend this for:
  • Yearly use 
  • For day time light makeup
  • On cheeks, chin and above the brow 


I would NOT suggest this if:
  • You have oily skin 
  • You are looking for something to replace with your usual powder routine 
  • You need to cover up spots and soak up some facial oils 
  • You are on a tight budget
It was indeed a pricey product $50. But I guess its a great investment for year round use. As for if i'll buy this product again? I doubt it. Maybe I need more time with it. Check back in a few weeks for another update.

Sleek package!

  



    


No comments:

Post a Comment